Hon. Richard Lyman
Case Manager: Haward Cho
Tel: (949) 863-9800
Los Angeles County Municipal and Superior Courts, 1995-2007.
• Presided over civil and criminal trials and pretrial proceedings in the Long Beach Branch of the Court.
• Named Judge of the Year for 2005 by the Long Beach Bar Association.
• Selected Supervising Judge of the Long Beach Branch in 2006.
LEGAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• 1991-1995: Private Civil Practice
• 1981-1990: Burkley Moore Greenberg & Lyman, Torrance.
• 1979-1981: Private Civil Practice
• 1972-1978: Associate and Partner: Meserve Mumper & Hughes, Los Angeles.
• President of the South Bay Bar Association, 1989.
• Listed as Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubble.
PRACTICE AREAS & EXPERTISE
• General Business
o Commercial Contracts
o Partnership Disputes
• Real Estate
o Purchase and Sale agreements
o Real Estate Transaction and Litigation (Owners, lenders,
o Loan Documentation
o Commercial Leases
• 2007 Graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Mediating the Litigated Case.
• 1972: JD Degree, Loyola University of Los Angeles, School of Law.
• 1968: AB Degree, UCLA, Los Angeles, California
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the contents of this web site and any other statements contained herein are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be represented as legal advice in any way.